The TEUTON Z 55’s shredding unit consist of 4 parts – the frame, roller, screen basket system and maintenance door with removable counter-blade.
Three metres long, the roller is equipped with 30 removable tools. Its simple and soild design allows for quick and flexible gap adjustment between the roller tools and the counter-blade. Depending on the requirements, more than ten different adjustment options are available to adjust the desired size of the end product.
Once the material has passed through the counter-blade, it falls onto the optional screen basket, which encloses the bottom half of the roller. The screen basket further varies the size of the end product.
The TEUTON Z 55 shreds the most diverse materials into different fractions – at maximum performance. For optimum adaptability to various tasks, the TEUTON can furthermore be equipped with many tools, counter-blades and screen baskets. This degree of flexibility has no equal on the market!
Highlights of the TEUTON Z 55:
- The roller, which is fitted with teeth in v-shaped rows (at least one tooth always engaged), pulls the material to be shredded from above through a counter-blade which can be adjusted in 10 steps
- 30 interchangeable shredding teeth in three rows distributed over the roller surface
- Variable final grain size due to tools-less cutting gap adjustment
- Optional – tool-less, pluggable 400 mm hopper extension
- Increases of the hopper capacity from approx. 4 m³ to approx. 7.3 m³ when using the double-sided hopper extension
- Screen basket system exchangeable without tool use (80 mm - 250 mm)
- Hydraulically swingable maintenance door for easy access to the shredding chamber
- Large and wide conveyor belts for maximum material discharge
- Discharge height up to 5 m
- Storage space for all options
- Hydraulic / mechanical drive
- Smart stand-by mode – TEUTON independently switches to its stand-by mode once material feed is halted and independently detects continued material feed
- Central maintenance point – facilitated maintenance
- Neodym magnetic separator whose working height is hydraulically adjustable allows for discharge of metal scraps on both sides