BRT HARTNER MF Moving Floor Conveyors can be manufactured in virtually every length and width. Thanks to the design, the units can be transported in completely mounted state. All requested hopper capacities with reversible transport directions can be realized. Each BRT HARTNER MF Moving Floor Conveyor consists of three push-boards groups. Each group can be moved independently from the others. For transporting of material, all three groups are moved in the requested transport direction.
The material transport is effected by forward and backward moving push-boards. During the following working strokes, the groups are individually withdrawn. The material is held back on the unmoved push-boards. By reversing the transport direction, an optimal feeding of the hopper is achieved before the material is being transported to subsequent processes.Additional equipment, such as sidewalls, completely closed hoppers or metering and discharging devices are available upon request.
- Transport of all kinds of material, no matter if featherweight, heavyweight, wet and sticky or highly abrasive
- Modular design for any required size
- Transport speed infinitely adjustable
- Easy integration into existing material bunkers
- Also available as driveable heavy-duty design
- Without rotating parts, therefore no danger of entangling
- High carrying capacity, safe against impact load
- As required with metering and discharging devices