BRT HARTNER D Feed and Metering Hoppers are designed for buffering (storing) as well as for continuous and even feeding of the most different material types. The bunkers are equipped with an electrical volume flow regulation, a frequency-controlled dosing unit and a BRT HARTNER MF Moving Floor.
Optical sensors control the material layer and height on the discharge belt. The rotational speed of the dosing unit and the velocity of the moving floor are adjusted accordingly.
The Dosing Bunker is preferably employed for the feeding of sorting and recovery plants with waste paper, packaging waste, MSW (household waste), commercial waste, waste wood, organic waste and wood chips. Special material like glass, electric and electronic waste, tyre shreds, heavyweight shredder material or rejects can also be processed.
A wheel loader can for example be used for loading of the buffer bunker. The BRT HARTNER Feed and Metering Hopper is designed in several sizes in order to accommodate to different conveying capacities and feeding intervals. The moving floor transports the material to the built-in dosing unit. Here, the material is loosened up and transferred to subsequent processes as an even material stream.
The sensor-supported volume flow control works completely automatic. This guarantees low staff costs, higher process reliability as well as higher throughput rates.
The maintenance and cleaning efforts for the BRT HARTNER Dosing Hopper are very low, as is the operating effort due to its well thought-out construction design.
- For waste paper, RDF, bio waste / organic waste, residual waste, MSW, etc.
- Loosened up and even material feeding to sorting and recovery units
- Infinitely adjustable throughput rates
- Access to the feed and metering bunker via maintenance door with safety switch
- Entanglement protection and self-cleaning effect of dosing drum against strings, long foils, cords and wires
- Large feed hopper for long feeding intervals
- Low maintenance and servicing requirements
- Efficiency boost of up to 20 % in comparison to common feeding methods
- Ready-for-operation construction including drives and electrical control system
If you are interested in further information about the Feed and Metering Hopper / Dosing Bunker D by BRT HARTNER, please get in touch with our BRT HARTNER Key Account Managers an.
You are looking for a Feed Hopper with Decompactor or a Moving Floor Conveyor to be retrofitted into an existing bunker? Please find all information on the BRT HARTNER DC und BRT HARTNER MF on our product overview page.