Trommel Screens separate the material input in different grain sizes. The specific materials, throughput rates and the screen size of the output fractions are the main criteria for the appropriate size of the screen drum.
The exchangeable screen sheet metals have round or rectangular holes, as well as an additional entangling protection if required for a particular kind of material. Further bag ripping tools, accelerators, mixers or other means can be added for additional improvement of the screening result.
- Suitable for domestic waste, organic material, RDF, compost, industrial waste, building rubble, etc.
- Eminently suitable for separating of at materials thanks to permantent material turning
- Extremely robust and resistant to wear Production of up to four grain sizes
- Different mesh sizes and tools for optimal screening results
- Protects downstream units from blockages high maintainability
- High efficiency and high throughput