D Feed and Metering Hoppers are designed for continous and even feeding of most different materials and are equipped with an electrical volume flow regulation and an MF Moving Floor Conveyor.
Preferably, such Feed and Metering Hoppers are employed for feeding in sorting and recovery plants with waste paper, packaging waste, waste wood, biodegradable waste, organic waste and wood chips. Feed- and Metering Hoppers of the D-series are charged e.g. by front loader. For adapting the feeding intervals to the operational demands, the hopper can be manufactured in various sizes.
The integrated Moving Floor Conveyor serves for material transport to the dosing unit. There, the recyclables are loosened up and presented to downstream sorting processes as even and continuous material stream. Optical sensors control the material layer on the discharge belt. The rotational speed of the dosing unit and the velocity of the moving floor are adjusted accordingly.
- For waste paper, biowaste, commercial waste, RDF, demolition waste, residual waste, etc.
- Loosened up and even material feeding to sorting and recovery units
- Infinitely adjustable throughput rate
- Access to the bunker via maintenance door with safety switch
- Entanglement protection and self-cleaning effect of the dosing drum against strings, long foils, cords and wires
- Large feed hopper for long feeding intervals
- Low maintenance and serviceing requirements
- Efficiency boost of as much as 20 % compared to common feeding methods
- Ready for operation construction including drives and electrical control system