The Bale Breaker serves for unraveling of press bales of PET-bottles, waste paper, residual waste, plastic waste and similar materials, as well as the metered material transport downstream working processes. By adjusting the unraveling grade, an optimal subsequent sorting is guaranteed.
The BB- series does not crush but loosen the material for a most effective material sorting. The bunker walls are designed as plug-in walls. This allows individual wall elements to be removed or added. If required, a supplemented ripping device can be installed for an additional loosening process and opening of tied bundles and cartons.
- For PET-bottles, residual waste, plastic containers, waste paper, sorting rests, etc.
- Efficient opening of bales and loosening up of material
- Even and continous material discharge
- Infinitely adjustable throughput rate
- Large bale hopper for long feeding intervals
- Ready-for-operation construction with drives and electrical control system
- High mobility and usability on various sites
- Optional plug-in walls